Monday, January 2, 2012



We All want to be different!!.... 
that’s what makes us all the same!!!!

We, the crazy class of living species- homosapiens, who have unlimited desires and wants, have another thing in common- we all want to be 'different', but don’t you think this thought makes us all the same.

Amidst of those beautiful thoughts in our mind we all have a dream, an aspiration of being something 'different'…..(not maggi tomato ketchup!!...its DIFFERENT!!....LIO )…..we all promise ourselves to do something that would make us shine in this populous world ….! High and Bright!!! Popular and rich!!
We all want to have a cool persona, a public figure that everyone notices and ofcourse- rich!!
Eehh…..do you have any other dream?...hmm….i bet it can’t be!! Told you we all are same!!

“Gleam those who don’t do different things but do things differently!!....”
I know it’s a common phrase. Don’t worry I won’t bore you with such high philosophical phrases.

Being a student I write what I feel…..
So many students take the same exam at the same time. All have a dream in the mind- crack the exam and to be on the top! (unlike me, who play for a draw!..:D ) for some that would make them different! Who cares!...huh..


And the ways of being 'different' change as the people around achieve that ‘difference’.

A decade ago, being an engineer was a great awe! But today just catch the world around. Every third person is an engineer(like me)!!
Today I think- ‘what a waste of 4 years!’. I don’t think I learnt anything new after my 12th that would make me get a job.
Now the definition has changed for engineering students. Now Engineer + MBA makes them look unique.
Hah…this will change soon….


The 'Difference' comes up with the personality a person carries. The way a person speaks.
No???
I attended a conference on Carrier development a few weeks back. I met a guy there, of my age. We started talking to each other. As to the relating topic I asked him- ‘what do u want to be?’
He said, “main poore India me World Famous hona chahta hun!”. He wants to be world famous in India! Crazy guy!!
But I think this craziness makes him 'different', atleast for me. I won’t forget him ever for that crazy reply!

Hmm…
I don’t want all that….
I want just a few things in my life.
LHS
Naa….it does not mean Left hand side or so….lol….

J Love: as my blog name suggests...i want a lovely life....hmm...welll......ssshhh…….it’s a secret!!...;-)
J Happiness: ofcourse, I want to be happy always!!...:D
J Success: it makes you passionate about work!!... J

I don’t think to be 'different'!!....
Everybody else wants to be ‘Different’. This thought itself makes me 'different'. …Lol….. J
Hmm…
Laugh it off!!
Now don’t copy my line!! Else we would be same again!


Nik Kicks!!
LIO!!
:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment